Recent Book Reviews
- The zombie thing has been done so many times, and often the same ideas, only changing the speed at which the zombies moved. Finally, we get inside their minds. Rachel Maeroff
- An entertaining look at the zombie genre, and definitely a unique perspective on the changes and how they are perceived by the infected. I would absolutely recommend giving this story a read, and the price can't be beat! John Herres
- What I like about this book is that it does a good job at describing this unimaginable fate, in gruesome detail... and I think that makes Mr. Lurig's story shine. Danny Palmer
- I absolutely loved the first person point of view that the author writes with in this book. It's a refreshing twist to an ordinarily mundane topic for me. I could totally see this book becoming a full length novel. BrittanyRose40 (BarnesAndNoble.com)
- Broomfield author takes zombie adventure to the streets (DailyCamera)
Have Something Nice to Say?
Email email@example.com with your review!